Saturday 12 June 2010

Been making lots of ATC's




and swapping on various forums and completely forgetting to take a photo and upload - to be fair I have been exceptionally busy and doing overtime at work (which I don't want to do) but don't want to let the team down - it has only been 4 hours a week but on top of my 28 hours, I feel I've been working full time - PLUS been doing quite a few reflexology treatments. I must find some 'me' time to relax. Holiday coming up next week - yippee - hope it's a good one, really looking forward to it.


The heart ATC background was from a card a swappee sent to me enclosing her ATC ! - and the heart was cuttlebugged from a dictionary pasted onto card and stickled - love stickles at the moment getting back to my gillybling stage - never know my mojo for layouts may return to - hope so.

The other ATC is one I sent to a swappee she took a photo and sent to me - must remember to take pic's from now on.


It has a melting pot embellishment, the picture behind the embellie is a photograph and was lovely and clear and a crisp image. Love making my own embellishments - especially melting pot stuff.

3 comments: