Saturday 5 June 2010

Naughty blogger ..............

I've not been blogging. THE plate for the locker at work went down a treat, everyone has said how nice it was - so I was worrying for nothing. I keep forgetting to take my camera out anywhere ! AND I need photographs.

Because I have been on a stash diet - I have literally bought NOTHING, just a couple of little spends. BUT getting itchy fingers to get the debit card back out and buy stuff. I did buy some holographic glitter, which isn't as glittery as I thought it would be - or as holographic as I thought it would be. It's nice, but a bit disappointing.

I bought some little wooden butterflies today - but really APART from double sided tape, glue and a quickie glue pen - that is ALL I have bought over the last month. I am pretty pleased with myself really.

I have made quite a few ATC's this week and been trailing on UKS ! - thats the ATC Trail if anyone is reading this and didn't know about the ATC trail -

http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?p=6061883#post6061883

ATC's are BRILLIANT little works of art and I have received about 7 in the post in the last 7 days or so - some peoples art is absolutely gorgeous, but I can honestly say every ATC I have received this week has been beautiful. So thank you ladies. Its such a pleasure to swap with you.

What I did, Mrs Numpty-head me - forgot to photograph any of the ones I sent out so hoping that my message on UKS will prompt people to send them to me on email so I can pop them onto my blog. But I just hope that my ATC's are received and the peeps likey.

Have a great weekend everyone - it's lovely out there and I have a whole afternoon to craft craft craft.

3 comments:

  1. I am impressed by the stash diet. The plaque is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad folks liked your lockers plate - i think it's lovely!

    Hopefully we will get to se pics of your ATC's soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must scratch that stash itch, It will make me feel better about having absolutely no will power lol

    ReplyDelete