Saturday 17 July 2010

Saturday again already and I am shattered

And miracles above all miracles - Another LO - I say another LO it's a 2nd one in about 2 months - haven't had a mojo for LO's for about 18 months and now two in 2 months and tonight - I am thinking, yes thinking, of doing another. THIS LO is a jokey one. As the journalling says, everytime I come onto my computer, now DD is sharing my computer - and my camera is on the desk - she jokingly leaves me silly pictures on the camera and whenever I upload the pics to the computer I find loads of these silly pic's - SHE WOULD KILL ME IF SHE KNEW I WAS SHARING THESE SILLY PIC's - but heyho, lets live dangerously. LOL.
Yes this IS the tidied up version ! and a 6' bookcase to the left side of this pic holds lots of storage boxes now with my stash in - so it's hidden away and much tidier. I want to go buy lots of matching boxes for this area - but haven't got the spare cash at the mo.


Monday Tuesday and Wednesday I was off this week with a raging ear infection - which caused lots of dizziness - had to go to doc's - and a visit to the hospital in August for a Glucose Tolerance Test - not happy, but it has to be done. Today the ear infection is much much improved. Went into work on Thursday and felt really rough - but Friday was much better. Had to look after the office on my own and coped exceptionally well, so I was chuffed about that really.

Today - well my bedroom is a disgrace - should say WAS a disgrace as my craft stuff was in such a mess - I have tidied it up and got rid of a load of stuff and it looks much better. I would prefer to have it in a separate room but I can't here, so I have to put up with it. Hope to take a pic of the tidier area later.

2 comments:

  1. Gilly- what a fabby thing to find on the camera from DD- Love it!
    Also love the layout you have done with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Lo & love the craft space :)
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete