Tuesday 6 July 2010

Theres more ..................

NOW BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING ! - This ATC was sent as a 'bad taste ATC' - Christmas in July AND a peel off. You either love em or hate em................well I don't particularly like Peel Offs and decided to throw the ones I had remaining from my early days of card making away - but kept this last one as a jokey ATC for Honeypip (lyn) hope she likes it - yep that was said tongue in cheek. AND I got my glass paints out but they've gone rather thick and gloopy. Never mind eh, adds to the bad taste.
So into bling of all kinds at the moment again - my UKS team name used to be Gillybling and I kinda went off blingy stuff but I am so so into it again - anyway - another ATC with crystal glitter and glitter sakura gel pens ! (of course)





This is an acetate ATC - really loving these at the mo - one I sent for a swap.


I decided I needed to display the lovely ATC's the girls keep swapping with me and so have done a run of acetate and stick the ATC's on with just a couple of little foam pads - I shall change the display every month or so with newer ones and a selection from the older ones too.



3 comments:

  1. Love the acetate ATC. I know what you mean about peel-offs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo nice Gilly :D
    LOL @ the Peel off one :D
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete