Tuesday 24 August 2010

No crafting - sorry - update SW

Well tonight I lost another 2lb's - whoooppeeeedoooooooo - so that is one whole stone lighter than I was 5 weeks ago.



I wish I had done this ages ago, I feel so much better in myself.



Have given myself another 5 weeks now to lose the next HALF STONE - and then hope to lose 10lb's up to Christmas so I will feel fantastic and buy a nice little black dress for Christmas-time.



No crafting.



I have though, emptied out my ATC's folder of MY own ATC's and want to make a new book type thingummy to display them. Might swap a couple of them?? Might not.



Not in to crafting at the moment, still love to look through what the other ladies are up to though scrapping wise.



Enjoy peeps - live and be happy .................................

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss, you're doing really well. Pity about the crafting, but I guess something's gotta give. :D Hope you get back to crafting soon, even if it's just ONE ATC. :D

    ReplyDelete