Wednesday 18 August 2010

SW

2lb's off - 12lb's in 4 weeks. Was hoping for the stone off this week but 12lb's is still pretty good for me and I am chuffed. Already feeling much better.

Had good news that my fasting glucose tolerance test came back as normal and no more treatment.

I am only 7lb's (half a stone) away from Club 10..............................

1 stone 5lb's away from my Personal Target although I might want to go down a bit more when I get there.

Look at me - planning on when I get there, I don't know what it is but this time everything seems so much easier.

I hope it's still easier in the next few weeks. Would love the lose that 1 stone 5lb's before Christmas Day and buy a real nice dress to go out in - something fitted for a change.

Downwards .........................................................

2 comments:

  1. Well done you :) ... that's really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay go girlie go! :) xxxxxx

    Is a fasting glucose test one for diabetes? If so yeay! ... I was always whinged at when I went to the docs that I'd have type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure but even 2.5 stone ago I didn't have...

    Getting club 10 is the best feeling in the world :) ... if you don't get your stone then you will soon, you can only do your best!

    *hugs*

    xxx

    ReplyDelete