Tuesday 21 September 2010

look what I got !


Tee hee - only half a pound off this week but 19lb's in total - as they say a dripping tap will evenutally fill that bucket..........................
I can't wait until my bucket runneth over and I feel nice and slim. I have had non scale victories though - size 12 work trousers (ok they;re the ones with the elastic at the back waistband for comfort - but a size 12) and a size 16 rigid straight leg jeans - nice and comfortable too. AND I'm wearing my leather jacket - size 16 that I've had a while which was at least 6 inches too small to zip up and NOW I can zip it up - whooo hooo.
Ear infection not good - now got anti-biotic ear drops must put them in regularly and use hydrocortizone cream to lubricate ear canal's apparently.

1 comment:

  1. way to go!!!! whooohhooo. (ok, downside about the ear infection) but hey, you're on your way.

    ReplyDelete