Thursday 2 September 2010

SW - again weeks go by so quickly

A stay the same this week - I was a bit disappointed but suppose my body is just catching up. Feel very much slimmer and people are starting to say 'you lost a lot of weight'?

No crafting apart from two pages in my 52 in 10 - not following prompts as when I have downloaded them I can't find them on my computer - how stupid is that ! So gave up following the prompts a few weeks ago. Scrapdolly has got upset with people not commenting but I can't comment if I can't find ! - so have had to abandon the idea of a complete book following her prompts. BUT the book is doing OK.

I'm also loosely following LSNED (learn something new every day) it's going to be a looseleaf book/album of 6"x6" and I haven't paid for the class (im not a meanie, just know that I probably will give up half way through) - so just doing a page out of my head for the whole of September on a LSNED kinda basis - I think - we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment