Monday 8 November 2010

OMG CHRISTMAS IS WELL ON ITS WAY

Have I been burying my head or what? OK we only have Keir and Olivia and Korin to buy for - and Christophers girls to send money for.............................maybe a secret santa at work - no doubt they'll have already chosen and I end up with someone difficult to buy for and I will get crap back - usually happens to me anyway.

We have FIL's and Aunty Lils Funerals next week. This week is holiday. I supposed to have had my teeth seen to today - and gone and got my hair cut - need to colour it before next week and a load of other things - I have done nothing. I don';t know if the stress has gotten to me, but I feel I have no energy and I am exhausted all the time. I don't want to go to slimming group tomorrow night either and know that IF I don't I will just start eating wrongly and regain my weight very easily.

I suppose I feel depressed. It's been an exceptionally stressful week - emotional and upsetting. I just wish we had been there for FIL and it's too late now to do anything about it.

took Keir to and fro college today and I just feel totally and utterly wacked.

Quite a few things to do again tomorrow - hope to get some Christmas Shopping done before the end of the week. Thankfully I don't send Christmas cards - give to charity instead so really I don't have that much to do, just suddenly decided to panic about it.

28th is our meal with John and Chris and Janet and Keith.

7th is our meal with Keir and Olivia.

I have invited Marian and Dom over for New Years Eve but she didnt' give me an answer so no doubt she doens't want to come.

Nothing else planned as yet - the girls at work are going to the dogs - I went years ago 'tee hee'.

No comments:

Post a Comment