Thursday 20 January 2011

11th January 2011 - MY BIRTHDAY

Family remembered it was my Birthday today ! Lovely money to spend on crafting goodies. BUT I was very disappointed that the girls at work didn't remember my birthday and just got sophie to bring in some flowers from tesco. Have to say it again, I was exceptionally disappointed with them - I have contributed to all of their Birthdays and leaving and given free treatments etc etc - so I came home upset. (to make matters worse not ONE of them asked the following day if I had had a nice birthday!) - but hey ho - if that's the way they want to be.

SW peeps remembered it was my birthday too - I stayed and came home to a lovely 'table' chinese meal - with my family it was lovely.

can't remember what I lost in weight. HOPING above all hope that I make 10stone 13lb's next Tuesday though.

No comments:

Post a Comment