Saturday 12 March 2011

Dot at work asked for a twin sister 60th Birthday exploding box


She's such a lovely lady that I decided to do it - she wanted a 'seaside' theme as her sister (her twin) has a place down in Carbis Bay in Cornwall - hope I do it justice and she likes what I create. It's very difficult creating for other people when you don't know their family or friends etc. Anyway, I did the top of the box tonight.
Got the shells from Hobbycraft (AND the amount of shells I have thrown away over the years when the kids brought em back from holiday and you just never know what to do with them) LOL.
I thought the Sizzix swirl die cut on my cuttlebug was rather appropriate as a sea-wave.
Just got to creat the rest of the box and put all the pictures in she gave me to include.
Loving this so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment