Thursday 3 March 2011

SW - still messing about

Thought it would be a STS this week - it wasn't it was a half a pound ON.................disappointed with myself.

keep getting to 10.13 and then back to 11 stones and then back to 10.13 - am now 10.13/5 - so still under 11 stones and bought a regular pair of size 14 trousers - jeans are size 12, so it's not all too bad. Gotta stop beating myself up over a half a pound.

Don't know whether to call target, I won't pay then unless I go below 3lb's of target??? BUT then no more awards and I think I really want to be 10.3 as a final target - so will see how I go over the next couple of weeks.

Back into the plan from today so hopefully a couple of pounds off this week - which will definitely spur me on.

Been doing 'inchies' LOVE inchies and twinchies and thrinchies - etc - might make some ATC's with inchies on to dive back into my ATC trail on UKS.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment