Monday 25 April 2011

Holidays over and back to work tomorrow

Very nearly 11 pm so so tired and still in pain from mouth abscess - awful.

My diet went out the window when on holiday and came home on Thursday night at 11.8 (late evening - full of food - and rubbish that I'd had in Weymouth that day) - Friday morning I was weighing in at 11.7 - which meant 8lb's up on my personal best - and 7lb's gain whilst on holiday.

Today I weighed in at 11.2 - then 11.3 then 11.4 - stopped weighing myself after that, my scales are usually quite trustworthy. NOT going to SW tomorrow night as we are exceptionally strapped for cash this month - with the holiday and everything else we've paid out = we've basically been paid and have just £500 to last us the month - dare not keep dipping into savings and the shopping bills get higher and higher.

Good news about my diet though was that I had to go buy a skirt as I only have trousers for work having thrown out my size 18 skirts when I lost some weight and it was winter when I usually wear all trousers anyway.......................my new skirt was a size 14 and fits lovely but had to take 4 inches off the bottom - short arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment