Sunday 10 April 2011

Our Marian is 50 on 8.5.2011

Too close - bit overexposed - me thinks ! Happy Birthday to you - going to incorporate these pic's into an exploding box you have heard me speak about - I have such a lot of crafting to do at the moment, but want to do you something special for your 50th - we have been more like sisters than cousins. Happy Birthday again.
Having a quiet word - whilst we were in Spain
My bridesmaid.
Me dragging you in front of the camera - AGAIN - at Aunt Roses (I think) Birthday party at your house.
Remember when I dragged you with jme to have my hair cut - my FIRST cut and blow dry at Browne's in Birmingham - all they did was cut 18" off and I wanted to look like Cilla Black - what a hoot.
This is such a lovely pic - I think
taken at Koz's 10th birthday party - so you'd be about 40.
We were absolutely sloshed at one of our parties back in 1986 !
Oh Yeah - this pic doesn't seem that long ago Maz - but it's about 26 years ago !
One of my 3 bridesmaids - the 3rd one and you aren't speaking so thought I'd better cut her out !
Breathe IN .........hold .....& breathe out !
Nice close-up dear

And SHE says she doesn't drink !

No comments:

Post a Comment