Tuesday 26 April 2011

Tuesday 26th April 2011

So much for buying my skirt last night and sitting for over an hour altering the length - it's been pretty cold today. Back at work after 12 days off - it was quite awful, we are really under pressure to do overtime - I hate leaving colleagues when I leave early knowing they're going to be rushed off their feet - BUT - I applied for this job as part time - 28 hours a week - and that is ALL I really want to do - I am so tired and worn out doing overtime, having the holiday and having nothing but pain the whole bloody week, DD now going to Uni - so we have loads to do, DS still struggling too'ing and fro'ing Olivia's - Hubby bogged under with shop & a full time job. Blimey I thought as we got older we'd be less stressed.

I am so so so tired - and supposed to be doing 8 - 5 tomorrow - with this infection I really don't want to go in at all - HAD MY TOOTH EXTRACTED as the jaw bone has the infection and has eaten away at the bone of my jaw - the tooth was loose and so when it moved on top of this infection - hence the pain. AND BLIMEY WAS IT PAINFUL.

I am fed up, tired and worn out. Wish I could win the lottery and go on a fortnights holiday away from everything - sun, sea and sand. Some bloody hope........................it's just work, work, work and more work for us.

Suppose we have to be grateful we have jobs, but it's so hard when I feel so tired and worn out.

WAS 11.3 today - so just 3lb's up on what I was - WANT to lose that and another 3lb's for J&C's Ruby WEdding Meal in 4 weeks time.

FINGERS CROSSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment