Saturday 21 May 2011

I feel clean! & tidy & wanting to do a LO

Alas, I cannot - spent the morning so far getting my desk tidied up - it was such a mess, very dusty and grubby, quite disgusting - I like a tidy space to craft normally, but have done so many exploding boxes - heat embossing and glittering that it was EVERYWHERE - so now it looks nice, no time to do any crafting today J&C's 40th Wedding Anniversary Meal tonight - gotta get my hair dye on - get clothes sorted - shoes retrieved from the back of the wardrobe. They receive their exploding box tonight, so hope it goes down well.



3 comments:

  1. Wow impressive! I can not SEE my desk :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you - it feels great to get all your stash sorted doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been doing the same this week, you sometimes get to a point where you just know you have to tidy - it's been great I've known where everything is LOL!

    ReplyDelete