Friday 27 May 2011

I have neglected Slimming World

And paying the price - am 5.5lb's heavier than my lightest - I don't want to be - I am back on track as of tomorrow - Saturday 28th May, 2011 - want to lose 8.5lb's to be at target in the next MONTH.......................I can do it, I know I can.

Dreadful day at work.....................I am fed up falling in line with one member of the 'so called' team - sick of her, we had a blow up, she stomped about like a spoiled brat. Nuff said, forget it and get on. What is it with NHS staff?

Can't do any more on Hannah's exploding 40th Birthday box until I receive the yellow stickles - ebay member has posted, just hope I get it tomorrow as it's Hannash Birthday on 7th and will need to take it up to her.

Still got to go meet Makensie yet - so much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment