Saturday 10 September 2011

Finally finished my bathroom with a nautical look

My last purchase today from The Range - love that shop............I think I may still embellish my bathroom ordinary mirror which was a brown pine, painted white - and I may stick some shells onto the corner to make it look a little more nautical/beachy theme.

Loved this picture of a beach-hut, again off ebay, when it arrived though I didn't think it was worth the £10 I had bid for it - told the seller but they didn't bother to reply.



Loved this little boat.





Pleased with this lighthouse online until I saw them half the price in Devon whilst we were away last week - story of my life. The large shell was from Keir on my very first Mothers Day - I have kept it all these years.

















loved this hanging off ebay - where-else?

No comments:

Post a Comment