Thursday 29 September 2011

Is this good news or not?

Michelle said ' you still up for swapsee's' - meaning swapping hours with her from med recs to clinic prep. I said yes straight away. I NEED to get away from the music blasting from the radio all day long - and need to get away from one particular person. SHE came back to work today and the atmosphere in the office wasn't nice.

So from monday I do 20 hours of my 28 hours in clinic prep - I hope I like - I hope I can do it without making too many mistakes - I should be able to do it - the other girls are only the same as me - I have to stop putting myself down.

BUT Fi and Charl and Michelle wanted me to go do training in there today - I felt that once again I hadn;'t been consulted and they just wanted me to go - so I shall just go along with it but if things aren't good in there I shall just tell Michelle it's not working and we need to go back to how we were. Don't think my work colleagues are happy about how it's worked out - but you know, I don't give a kipper dick !

No comments:

Post a Comment