Saturday 24 September 2011

Olivia came to stay for the weekend

Plants are dying in the garden - winter is on it's way.

house is lovely n clean .......



Love the new 'top' floss - both top & head - highlights ! wow





My beautiful boy - Gunny Bunny







Melt art UTEE poured onto some embossing plates I bought - I thought they would frazzle and shrink as they are flimsy plastic but NO they can be used over and over - I hope. Will need to alcohol ink these though





















A background for an ATC on the trail on UKS - metal embossed. Scrumptious eh !













A few new craft items to have a play with - IF I get any time that is !















the view from my window today - pleasant sunny day too.

















more of my kitty pic's









































Keir bit his tongue badly - ouch !

No comments:

Post a Comment