Friday 18 November 2011

Girl at work at to have her horse put to sleep

this week - it has me thinking of how much I so love my dog and cats - they are all getting old and I know that GUNNER is slowing month by month. I wish with all my heart that he was young again, we'd just had him, I was working from home again and could take him 'walkies' whenever I wanted to, like I used to be able to, before working outside the home 28 hours a week - and feeling so knackered when I get home that it's a quick drag around the block for him - poor soul. I wish I could have my happy old life back again - but we can't, we have to work like everyone else to pay the bills and so my dog doesn't get the exercise or attention he once had.

BUT he has a roof over his head - a loving home and food in his belly - and lots of cuddles and is loved by us all.

I hope he's with us a couple more years yet - but I doubt it - I pray he's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment