Sunday 11 December 2011

I hate it when you get to this stage .....

When I've written a few cards (don't send many anyway) - but have ran out of stamps too send the others and waiting on someone getting back to me with an address ........

When I've managed to wrap two presents - people I am seeing first - but won't be handing them over until Tuesday/Wednesday this week when we are having 'meet up's' - so I've had to put lists besides the presents in my treatment room ready to go - feeling anxious about it - I know it's stupid .................

When I've just written a list of food to get - and already panicking that the shops are going to be overly busy and I'm rushing around finding that the stuff I want is already out of stock .........

and I could go on and on about how many 'when's i actually have, I am letting all this Christmas malarkey to get to me - when, lets face it, it's for one full day - Tescos and asda normally open again on Boxing Day !

Right, panic over, just had to get my head straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment