Saturday 4 February 2012

cold, icey, horrible weather - & a journaled page

Branston Water Park today for DD's university course project/assignment - absolutely no one around.

A brill pic took by my DD - it was absolutely freezing cold as we walked around the park



a picture I took at Branston Water Park today - I think this tree looks like it's just about to scoop me up - very sinister.





our road within an hour of snow starting to come down

















background with dylusions, heart was gel mediumed onto the surface and then rubbed off with water - I could have stuck the picture on with glue - would have been the same effect although the picture could have peeled off - plus I sprayed with spray n sparkle - irridenscent - gorgously sparkly and shiney !

No comments:

Post a Comment