Tuesday 24 April 2012

Very NOT NICE at work

apparently boss has been told she her job is obsolete ? and that she has to apply for the 'one' managers job which the manager already has at the other hospital ? So we all know where that is heading. My question is 'IF they can do this to senior managers what will they do the lowly staff - US - ' Plus C who went from our office to the other hospital said to 'said' manager that she would like a job at the other hsopital and now doesnt want the offered job at the other hospital and is unhappy and crying all day at work. How bad is it that staff are reduced to tears and unhappy and WE STILL DON'T KNOW IF WE HAVE A JOB. Not holding my breath now, just hope that if they make me redundant that I find something soon. RETURNED to Slimming World.................I need to lose a stone - will try to be good and lose an average of 2lb's a week and although it'll take me around 8 weeks to get the stone off - better than being a stone heavier - and in 8 weeks or so I will be able to get back into my lovely new wardrobe that I bought when I lost two and half stone 2 years ago..............New consultant, haven't stayed to class yet - so will have to see what she's like.

No comments:

Post a Comment