Tuesday 30 October 2012

Happy Halloween - tomorrow !

How quickly does that come round then - where we used to live in Fradley Staffs the whole village came out on Halloween - and there were halloween parties at the weekends and it was such fun. When we moved over to Tamworth - it was kinda lost - where we are now you don't see many people wandering around in costume, such a shame - first year we were here we didn't have one caller - last year we had just one ! This year I don't know - I haven't got sweets in or chocolates because I am back on Slimming World- it sounds mean but if I have them in and no one calls - then we shall eat them. So I shall just have to explain. And .............. Another LO - just waiting for a plastic spider to arrive from Ebay to pop into the centre of that cobweb.
another unfinished halloween layout - my printer ink has ran out and I need to get some journalling on here and maybe another picture or two ?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gilly. Happy Halloween to you too. *Ü* Great Halloween layouts. I know exactly how you feel regarding treats for callers. I haven't arranged any party this year, mainly due to going away for a week earlier and my surgery date, so I didn't want to decorate - only to have to take it all down in a hurry when I didn't feel well! My printer has given up the ghost - as has our boiler and the car is on the blink, so I am feeling rather peeved! Still, at least the sun is shining here. *Ü* That is always something to smile about. Have a good day. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete