Saturday 10 November 2012

A couple of weeks ago we were treated to a meal out - a very expensive meal out on a couple of lovely people, whom I now call 'friends' - hopefully will be invited over for Christmas-time too............. We went here:
Having been stuck at home nursing this bad leg for 4 months it was extra-specially nice to go out and enjoy a lovely meal with these people - but it also made me realise that we 'hubby and I' do NOTHING all year - he goes fishing when the weather is nice enough and I scrap/papercraft or whatever - we sit and watch a film together maybe once a week and we have a take-away maybe once a week - but other than that we don't do anything. So I took the law into my own hands and last Tuesday we went to see Skyfall - IT WAS BRILLIANT and just as brilliant going out with my hubby - just the two of us !
And then I have booked up to go to a small 'am-dram' play next Tuesday night and this is it - hope it's good......
Next Sunday hubby is off and we are planning a day out in Stratford Upon Avon - just hope the weather is OK.
AND a girl at work is a member of a private club (she's actually one of the directors) it's a club that has meals and dances and a regular DJ - you can pop in for one drink or stay the night and enjoy the entertainment - she said she will sign us in, so in a couple of weeks time - we might just take her up on it. I'm enjoying my life more - I didn't realise we were in so much of a rut.

No comments:

Post a Comment