Monday 5 November 2012

Back to work today - and what a palarva

work - it was OK as OK as it could be - but morale is low - then boss tells me that i shouldn't be there because i haven't been signed off but gp said you don't need signing off note - so had to contact gp and they can't do note now until tomorrow and so i won't be going back until wednesday. I plan to do h/w early tomorrow and walk dog (IF I CAN) and then craft all day long and maybe James Bond Skyfall on the evening. Anyway, it was nice to think that I don't go back until Wednesday afterall. AND another palarva was receiving the Xcut alphabet die - it was rubbish as everyone had said - was going to keep it and probably not use it but it got the better of me and after 1.5 hours messing about with it - i decided to ring the shop and complain and they said send it back and they will refund me - so I was happy about that. They should be able to get their money back from the company as so many people are complaining about them. Hope so anyway. AND finally - I did another LO and here it is .............

No comments:

Post a Comment