Sunday 4 November 2012

back to work tomorrow

can't say I've enjoyed being off work for 3 months (sick) - with my painful leg I realy haven't been able to do much. BUT it's so easy to get into the habit of being off and just sitting around and watching daytime TV and dropping off to sleep - thank goodness for my computer and my crafting hobby - otherwise I would have been driven completely barmey. So back to work tomorrow - can't say I am looking forward to it - I am glad I still have a job, I don't know if they will make things really difficult for me when I go back or whether they will help me - because my leg is still not 100% and I still don't know what is wrong with it. I worry that I won;t be able to keep up with the work because of my leg - or even worse that my leg will start to pain me more again resulting in even more time off. BUT all I can do is what I can do and nothing more. Feeling sickly about going back - and still not quite over the flu type bug and sicky bug - my digestion isn't good. BUT all in all it will be nice to be back to some kind of normality.

No comments:

Post a Comment