Saturday 3 November 2012

Finally finished - & another LO - OMGoodness

Not overly happy with this LO - it needed more but don't know IF I like it. The wording is from 'Thriller' - the opening talking by Vincent Price.
Finally finished this LO 'the spider' - creeps me out even though I know it's only plastic. Have had to wrap the others up (as I had to buy 10 of them) and write on the cellophane packaging 'spiders' so I don't open it up and have the shock of my life in months to come. They realy do freak me - I hate spiders.
And last but by no means least (as I really do have the Layout bug at the moment) a Layout I did today of my son when he was only 14 months old. Coventry Ann on UKS had suggested using funky foam for cutting letters, I had never thought of it before and using a cuttlebug die they have come out brilliantly - so happy with the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment