Tuesday 6 November 2012

got my back to work letter sorted

I cannot believe that when you specifically say you need a return to work letter or note and the doctor says you don't need them these days and then my firm say i do need one and all this extra work just to get back to work - BUT I have had today off as a bonus new return to work note says from tomorrow and I only have 2.5 hours to do each day for 3 days so it's not so bad. Still feel panicky about not knowing what to do when I was probably one of the most efficient in the office previously. ANYWAY - whilst off and especially over the last couple of weeks I have had a mega spending time - this has now got to stop as Novembers money will be at half pay - I think - and then only 3 weeks to Christmas. I have ordered this alphabet die though - it looks delicious on You Tube - just hope it cuts ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment