Saturday 17 November 2012

Saturday and returning again to SW

was poorly last week and didn't stick to plan - although haven't really stuck to plan again this week - just hope I haven't gained much ! 5 weeks to Christmas and I COULD lose around half a stone to 10lb's, that's what I'm aiming for. Have booked a meal with my brother and sister so want to be back to around 11.5 stone in 3 weeks anyway. German Market in Birmingham NEXT Sunday, meeting with my mate on 16th December to do crafting at our shop as it's quiet on a Sunday - and the meal with family at 5 pm that day. Works meal at lunch-time on 21st don't REALLY know IF I fancy going on this but as it will only be me that doesn't go they'll think I'm being funny now that we have the new works regime. Want to source a couple of carol concerts to go to - love the atmosphere at Christmas-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment