Sunday 18 November 2012

Well I've had a flurry

of making and making and making layouts - after losing my mojo for around 2.5 years or more maybe - and today (although I feel guilty not getting my accounts done for my accountant) I decided to make a star book to 'teach' to Linda when we get together on 16th December - thought I ought to practice it first and I will have to have all the elements cut out ready to stick on the day as it took me around 2.5 hours to prepare and make up and we shall only be together for around 2 hours total - with chatting and cuppas and cake - well I don't think we'll get it done in time as she isn't a crafter she needs to have it finished when we finish. Anyhoo - the other worry I have is that the thought of doing another LO made me feel quite queezy - HOPE I haven't lost my mojo again because I just did so many in the last fortnight - probably 14 LO - at least one each day ! We shall see.
When closed
When open. I have been thinking about Journal Your Christmas which I have done about 4 years out of 5 - I could make a star book but it would need to have 'at least' double the amount of pages and wouldn't look much like a star book, so I thought that IF I made ever other page smaller - and made the whole thing in white cardstock then it would look like a snowflake - will have a go with ordinary copy paper first to see how it comes out.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, so glad you've refound your mojo, the accounts can wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty book...look forward to seeing the snowflake version :)

    ReplyDelete