Wednesday 26 December 2012

Boxing Day

Should have gone to the Cinema today - to see Jack Reacher - a Tom Cruise film. BUT Korin wanted to go into Town to see the Next and Outlook and New Look sales - pretty rubbish really ! AND we were there for over 2 hours. Poor Key waiting in the car. By the time we got back and had some lunch - although I wish we hadn't stomache is not good................it was already 2 pm. Too much rush to go to the cinema so going tomorrow if its still on at the local. AND it;'s something to do after work. YES I am back at work tomorrow - how rubbish is that ! Hate work, glad I have a job, but still hate my job - as soon as my knee is better - and hopefulloy soon I WILL be looking for a new job. Pretty bad attempt at trying to get back on Slimming World today - but determined to go back to class on Saturday morning. I mean it - I am going to lose 1.5 stones by April 2013. Back down to 10.5 stones and hopefully my threat of diabetes will be under control and I will feel and hpefully look fantastic for a 57 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment