Monday 10 December 2012

I feel full of doom and gloom

work wasn't good today - it's never good, but it wasn't good in that no one was speaking today - it's a horrible atmosphere - no one has fallen out, just so busy that no one was speaking. I was, but then I can't keep my mouth shut for five minutes. Tee hee. AND physio - been signed off - this might sound like a good thing - it isn't really, I feel I've lost my support - leg isn't good at times, but as physio said, we've got as far as we can go really - now waiting for MRI scan on knee after Christmas - and the MRI scan on my brain (optical nerve) the same day - dreading it - but it has to be done. fasting tolerance test again tomorrow - obviously my cholesterol was high - drat - and double drat drat - and like a well woman thing at doctors on Thursday too - it's all doctors and hospitals at the moment - NO not because I work in one ! Feel fat - lost 2lb's on Saturday at SW - but ate really badly over weekend and not been too marvellous (but much better) today. OUt Christmas shopping with DD and she sees her ex - it all went downhill from them, she desperately wants him to say he's made a big mistake, but he's having fun and not worrying about her - and been quite awful. I and she still cannot believe how he has changed in such a short space of time - unless all he said about loving her was lies. I feel so sorry for her, just want to wrap her up and tell her everything will be OK - but will it - will she get over him? He may be the love of her life - I know she's young - but who can say. Have so many things to do for Christmas and getting a bit panicky - should panic as if things arent done then they aren't done, the world isn't going to stop if I'm not ready for Christmas - looking forward to a couple of days off and a nice Christmas Dinner but that is about all really I have only a couple of small presents to open as I've had everything before hand. Just a few presents to get then, but the food shopping strikes terror into me - I already have my frozen turkey (don't like fresh) and a few things to go with it - and I know I will be OK. BUT I am still panicking. Got to relax a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment