Friday 22 February 2013

buying my last alphabet die on ebay - I hope

have bid way too much for one from Australia - but couldn't get it here in England - AGAIN - you watch within a week there will be loads of them on ebay and I've paid well over the top for mine and will have to wait 2 weeks to get it too. I am then NOT buying anything except glue, inks, photopaper - NOT buying anything else for 'at least' two months. Gotta stop my spending as it has gotten completely out of control, silly me. BUT it's enjoyable when you are doing it - just that at the end of the month when I look at my paypal account - wowsee those little spends fiver here and fiver there etc REALLY mount up. Gotta be good gotta be good gotta be good. Didn't win it - but not too worried, there is another one in England - so hope to get that one, IF I don't I shall have to wait until I see another and try for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment