Saturday 8 June 2013

twinchies for UKS - the last ones now

although I hope they do another inchies and twinchies for me to get my teeth into. A heart for a heart.................using washi tape - loving that stuff just now. Studded flower - the flower was gold leafed and sprayed with gold sparkle from Crafters Companion - love it. cuttledbugged flower embossed and crackle glaze. I made the embellishment years ago ! - love the background on this one too - 'TIME' the background on this one is so luscious - handmade with spray perfect pearls and water - the edging is a zip cut down and my new 'hearts' cuttlebug die - simply Devine to work with. 'Stars' - more lusciousness from washi - tape. As I said, loving this product at the moment. updated this one - with a metal flower embellishment those Suze Weinergs Beadazzles get everywhere - and I mean EVERYWHERE & last but not least in this twinchie swap : - flowers and leaves.

8 comments:

  1. Oooooh these are lovely x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all just stunning, I love them all but the heart one if def my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little works of art xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my.... these are amazing- you must have so much patience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW they are all stunning - just love them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't imagine working on something that small. They're so lovely - and I adore the little Penny Farthing ATC in your post below.

    Oh you really must have a play at ICAD - like you say even if you just do it for a week but already I've got so much out of it :) Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh these are just lovely, Gilly.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh they are all utterly gorgeous - my favourite is the clock one!

    ReplyDelete