Wednesday 24 July 2013

my last day annual leave before work again tomorrow :(

Glad of a job, but it's mighty hard work and I get so tired. RIGHT I have decided to cut myself some slack and NOT decorate - i'm finding it a chore and panicking - so leaving it until the weekend. I went out shopping at Hobbycraft just got a few stamps - but want to have a play this afternoon. ONLY have the kitchen to clean up and vacuum around and then my housework will be done. I am worried about my dog - after his vets visit on Monday and put him on steroids he's 'sicking up' lots of gunge - the vet thought he might, but he looks contented enough again at the moment, but I'm fearing that this is definitely the slippery slope - but then I thought that in January when blood was coming down his nose - I keep having to remind myself he is 97 years old in human terms - but I love him so so much and DREAD the inevitable. So I'm enjoying participating in various swaps and challenges etc...........Moo Mania - Every Inchie Monday, Show us your Twinchie, Twinchie challenge blog, Think Monday Think ATC's & More and Ruby's Rainbow challenge. here are a few pic's : my stamps purchased today - going to play in a little while. I'm reading : for every inchie Monday...... for Ruby;s Rainbow Challenges - see post if you are interested in joining them (next post down)........ the theme was 'layering'. Got to ensure I enjoy today (have already been shopping and walked the dog but he really didn't seem well enough on the way back, poor soul). made earlier this week with push moulds and white light clay - sprayed with gold paint - I love em. I've joined the ;Show us your twinchie challeng blog too - here is my Twinchie for an English Country Garden - it's a clouds in the sky background - I can imagine lying on the grass looking at the clouds through the flowers in my English Country Garden. AND for think Monday Think ATC & More - here is my ATC - this is for a swap also. BEEN A VERY BUSY GIRL>

No comments:

Post a Comment