Wednesday 26 March 2014

You;ve been tagged ! well - actually - tag-inchied...............

I came up with a swap on the Netherlands Inchie site of 'tags and inchies'  you basically make a tag and attach an inchie.  Initially the inchie was to match the background tag but now we've modified it to just being a tag with an inchie - it doesn't have to match if you don't wish it to ................ I matched mine and here they are below..................... as I'm in the UK and my first contact and now friend Henny has volunteered to be the swap host in the Netherlands...............thank you Henny for doing the hosting if you get to read this at all................................& I have to say now much I love this group.

very shiny in real life - typically me - gillybling

A Christmas tag-inchie - sorry it's blurred

A newspaper background tag & 3 inchie with charms

A flower 'Summer' Taginchie

A gold and black tag-inchie

A love (valentines) taginchie

A music taginchie

A cupcake taginchie - just because I LOVE cupcakes.
& number 9 -  a black and white one
Number 10 - a Sewing Taginchie.
 
 
 

1 comment: