Monday 6 October 2014

Bad bad blogger ........................

last Sunday Key and I went into the Hyundai new car sales.  I had seen the Hyndai and seen the i20 previously about 4 months ago and thought it was nice...............anyway, cutting a long story short - got there for 1 pm and by 1.45 had test driven it and was signing up for it - £200 a months for the next 3.5 years frightens me to death my last new car was £7.500 cash I suppose it's only the same kinda thing...................will owe £3,500 at the end of 3.5 years so can pay it off then or go for another new car.  By then I suppose there will be different deals.  We should be well established in Utility Warehouse too - the shop will be doing better and hopefully I shall be retired...............but then again no one knows what is round the corner.

must post a pic of my new car, don't know why I'm not as excited about this one, maybe because we are always having new cars with Keys job ???  I was excited when he picked up the Mercedes and the Jaguar before that - but I do love my little Hyundai i20.  Don't I ?

No comments:

Post a Comment