Friday 31 October 2014

Little bit of crafting

I am expecting 25 Advent inchies, 25 Advent Twinchies & 25 Advent ATC's................was going to put string on them and them on the Christmas tree this year but then decided that I would 'house' them in concertina style books - I got the idea from a woman on the Netherlands Inchie group site - although I have sent a couple of people Birthday Inchies in this form this year but forgotten about them.  Anyway, here are the twinchie and inchie concertinas - and then I shall get onto the ATC's over the weekend.

I will photograph each inchie, each twinchie and each ATC as I open them daily to put into my little concertina books...................quite looking forward to it all now.



 
 
still have the Twinchie concertina book to embellish yet with Christmas papers but will do so over the weekend. I hope.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment