Friday 12 June 2015

Holiday 11th June - 28th June 2015

11.6.15  Unfortunately had to have my sickness review meeting at work yesterday on an annual leave day - but with that sorted before my holiday I was glad it was over and done with.

Then my eyes appointment with Michael and he tells me that I am doing well and there is no change and my pressures are down - thank goodness for that.

Korin and I went into Sutton Coldfield and had a good nosey around, we didn't buy much but it was nice to go  somewhere different and a few hours shopping was nice.


 
 
                      
                     12.6.15  - we got up early and went to Frankie and Benny's for breakfast




 
& a relaxing day crafting although not much crafting but lots of online shopping and noseying around on craft websites trying to get some inspiration.
 
tomorrow we are going for afternoon tea at Christophers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment