Saturday 20 February 2016

20th February, 2016

our UNanniversary - well 40 years to the day that we met for the first time.  40 years 40 years 40 years I cannot believe that 40 years has gone by in such a F L A S H - but IF I had to choose again I would choose you Key and hope that you would choose me too.  Had a wonderful surprise that Key remembered and he sent me these - I didn't quite believe the lady who was trying to deliver them to me and I burst into tears when I read the card.......Love you Mr Birch


and it's Alisons Birthday on Monday - I've bought her a pandora 'wings with a gold heart' I love it so hope she loves it too.



And we went for a joint anniversary and birthday meal here at the Green Man Whittington, it was nice - although not as nice as last time.


but it was a good night anyway - Happy Birthday Alison




No comments:

Post a Comment