Monday 30 October 2017

Happy Birthday Keir.. 30 years old 29th - where did the time go.

Love you always son.  Keir and Ali had a lovely day at Drayton Manor on Saturday and I have Luna on Tuesday whilst they go to Alton Towers for Scarefest - for his Birthday.

We went to Whittington Arms for his 30th Birthday meal and it was nice except for a mix up on the desserts and they weren't apologetic.

Ha ha ...................maybe another complaint coming on. 

Back at slimming World.  Stayed the same basically - can lose 10lb's or so before Christmas - hope so anyway,

Doctors tonight dreading it as I think my bloods weren't very good.

Ah well, can only do what I can do.

Will try a bit better on my food - well I have to.






Lovely meal.  Prev photo's of them at Drayton Manor.

No comments:

Post a Comment