Sunday 11 February 2018

Well. Hey ho - I am Happy

Keir said yesterday got to go get Alis birthday present will you come with me to help.  I eventually said yes and then was so happy to hear that he has deciced to get her an engagement ring.  OMGoodness I am so happy.  I love Alison.  AND I am so happy that he wants to make her his wife.  I think she will be really happy with the engagement ring he has chosen.  I hope it fits, but it can be resized if necessary.

Talking of getting married in 2019 - and little Luna Pants will be a flowergirl.  I cannot wait.  So so happy.

AND ...............

after many many weeks of Korin being so unhappy in her job, finally she decided to leave and got another job within a week - and she seems very happy with everyone there, and doing the job ok.  fingers crossed as it's only temp to perm but she's done so so well.

I am worn out.

Going to gym and looking after Luna.

AND being with everyone over the weekend.

Finally got a week off this week apart from 2 hours on Thursday - got to make them up at work, 2 hours and she wouldn't let me do those 2 hours tomorrow to get them over and done with.

and luna tomorrow afternoon - so I have tomorrow morning free and luna all day Tuesday but think if the weather is a little better I shall take her out into Ventura just for a nosey around the shops.

Key and I hope to go to the cinema, we may even go bowling - couple of trips to the gym and maybe a day on Friday at Ashbourne - don't know yet.  Nice relaxing weekend.

Fingers crossed everything goes well for Korin on her second week in the job.
4

No comments:

Post a Comment